3. The Central Government shall, after the appropriation made by Parliament by law, contribute to the Insurance Fund in relation to each employee, of any establishment or class of establishments to which this Act applies, an amount representing one-half of the contribution which an employer is required by (2) above, to make.
4. (a) The employer shall pay into the Insurance Fund such further sums of money, not exceeding the contribution which he is required to make under (2) above, as the Central Government may, from time to time, determine to meet all the expenses in connection with the administration of the Insurance Scheme other than expenses towards the cost of any benefits provided by or under that Scheme.
(b) The Central Government shall after due appropriation made by Parliament by law, pay into the Insurance Fund such further sums of money representing one-half of the sums payable by the employer under (a) above to meet all the expenses, in connection with the administration of the benefits provided by or under that Scheme.
5. The Insurance Fund shall vest in the Central Government and be administered by it in such manner as may be specified in the Insurance Scheme.
6. The Insurance Scheme may provide for all or any of the matters specified in Schedule IV.
7. The Insurance Scheme may provide that any of its provisions shall take effect either prospectively or retrospectively on such date as may be specified in this behalf in that scheme.